I live, eat and breath music! 22 years old, focusing on making my music heard with a plan on conquering the world!
I’m a simple guy. Give me a couple of beers, girls and a studio and you’ve made my day.
2. You’re still quite new in this business, how did your interest
for house music – and music in general – begin?
Yeah I’m new in the house scene, but I have been in the business for a couple of years in other genres. I don’t know really how I got in to house music. I guess I wanted to try something new and refreshing.
3. Which producing software do you prefer and why?
I pefer FL Studio cos that is what i started of with 8 years ago, back then called Fruity Loops. Think it easy and i get the same quality out of it as any other software.
4. With whom would like to do a back-to-back session?
Would be cool to do a track with Eric Prydz. But there are alot of people that I would like to make tracks with, the list is long.
5. Top 5 tracks at the moment
1. Alex Lamb ft. Christina Skaar – Freedom (Original Mix)
2. Albin Myers feat. St James – There 4 U (MyBack Club Mix)
3. Criez D – The Tumble (Original Mix)
4. Obey, Alex Lamb, Filip Jenvén feat. Sofia Guivera – Believe (Original Mix)
5. Pryda – M.S.B.O.Y. (Original Mix)
6. What is your main goal with the house music?
I love music and I would love to share my sound with the world.
And maybe inspire others too!
7. You recently dropped two great vocal house tracks
(Believe & Freedom), is this your personal style, vocals?
I do music that I would like to play, i don’t have a specific style. it all depends on what mood im in.
8. What can we expect from you in the future?
Lots of releases and collaborations with Alex Sayz, Jonas Stenberg and many more that I can’t tell more about now
Three quick questions:
1. Vinyl, CD or mp3?
2. Blondes or brunettes?
Doesn’t matter its the boobs that matter
3. Favorite track of all times?
Supertramp – Dreamer
Free Download: Alex Lamb – Obsessive (Original Mix)
/Beat My Day