As the year of 2011 is starting to come to its very end, Dragan Roganovic, professionally known as Dirty South, flashes back on a successful year in terms of his hotly tipped releases throughout the year. From the bass-filled remix of Coming Home to the acclaimed release of Walking Alone with Those Usual Suspects and Erik Hecht, this now Los Angeles based DJ and producer can proudly look back on 12 months of indisputable triumphs and well-received club belters. Whilst gearing up for another appearance from the celebrated trio of Dirty South, Thomas Gold and Kate Elsworth in Eyes Wide Open, set for release in early 2012, I’d say next year is looking awfully bright in terms of another triumphant year for Phazing Records and head honcho Dirty South.
In celebration of Christmas and the end of 2011, the Serbian-born, USA-based producer comes out his take as far as 2011’s hottest releases go mixed up in a carefully prepared 36 minute mix that features the upcoming Arty remix of Walking Alone along with tracks like Alive, Calling and more..
01. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects Feat. Erik Hecht – Walking Alone (Original Mix vs. Arty Remix) [Phazing]
02. Nero – Me & You (Dirty South Mix) [MTA]
03. Michael Woods – Bullet [Diffused] w/ Cassius – I Love You So [Fool's Gold] w/ Nero – Promises (Calvin Harris Remix) [MTA] (Dirty South Bootie)
04. Diddy, Dirty Money feat. Skylar Grey – Coming Home (Dirty South Remix) [Interscope / Phazing] w/ Daft Punk – Aerodynamic [Virgin] (Dirty South Bootie]
05. Dirty South & Thomas Gold feat. Kate Elsworth – Alive (Original Mix vs. Tommy Trash Remix) [Phazing] (Dirty South Supermash Edit)
06. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso – Calling (Instrumental Mix) [Refune] w/ Dirty South feat. Rudy – Phazing (Acappella) [Phazing] (Dirty South Bootie)
07. Matt Caseli & Danny Freakazoid – Raise Your Hands [Axtone] w/ John Dahlback – Pyramid [Pickadoll] w/ Lucid – I Can’t Help Myself (Tim Mason Remix) [MFU] (Dirty South Bootie)
08. Skylar Grey – Invisible (Dirty South Remix) [Interscope]
/Jesper & Anton