Red hot off the release of his second artist album, ”Eleve11″, Sander Ketelaars, better known as Sander van Doorn, releases his take on the recently released drum n bass production from lead singer of Bloc Party, Kele Okereke, and the 18 year old prodigy from Hampshire, England – Lucy Taylor. Unlike other Sander van Doorn records in 2011, the revamped version of What Did I Do discerns itself as a full-on progressive house brew of anthemic measures. Showcasing sweeping synth lines, the frisky phenomena we’ve come to learn from Sebastian Ingrosso and Alesso’s Calling among others, smoothly complementing the sensual vocals from Lucy Taylor and consistent kicks, What Did I Do makes up the Hollander’s sought-after follow-up release to the 11 track album featuring tracks like Eagles, with Adrian Lux, Who’s Wearing The Cap, with Laidback Luke, Koko, Love Is Darkness and more.
The revamped ‘What Did I Do’ is out now via Doorn Records.
2 Comments to “Release: Sander van Doorn vs. Kele feat. Lucy Taylor – What Did I Do”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013