Dutifully enlisted in the elite of Europe’s prime Progressive House onslaught, Germany’s crucial dance floor detonator Thomas Gold is no man of half measures. Now a globetrotting force within Electronic Dance music, his output alongside Dirty South and further Beatport-thrashing solo outings indicate that where hype surrounded him at the outset of 2011, it was well deserved.
Rife with masterful key work and sedated strings, the apex of Gold’s Axtone romp evokes the familiar stamina of the masterful Berlin producer’s heavy-footed dominion of big beat action. Leading by example rather than repetition, ‘Sing2Me’ is an anthem sure to prove sweet to the ears of anyone sceptical of the European output and undoubtedly set to thrill those already sold on the tenacious German’s knack for anthemic offerings.
‘Sing2Me’ will be released on March 26th via Axtone Records, as announced by Thomas Gold himself, ahead of his own compilation for the imprint of Axwell.
Words by Dan Carter
24 Comments to “Preview: Thomas Gold – Sing2Me [Axtone]”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013