The analogy goes that DJs are the modern age rock stars. Having already ticked the queen of pop Madonna off of his remix duties for 2012,Â Avicii reinstates this universal concept by taking on the American master of stadium-proof rock anthemsÂ Lenny Kravitz and his âSuperloveâ single. Premiered during the grandeur of his enigmatic UMF set in Miami, Tim Bergling sets out to prove that amid the hype there are still some surprising avenues for his genre to poke at.
Bringing a typical soundest of melodic play closely associated with his rise to the ranks of European Dance enigma, Berglingâs solid lead play rings throughout this thorough yet seemingly inoffensive endeavour into the realms of commercial rock. Some may still be bitter about the bigger picture now ahead of Electronic Dance Music, but as Aviciiâs ongoing studio endeavours prove, the world is now the stage for a genre that once remained confined to the club floor.
Words by Dan Carter
22 Comments to “Release: Avicii vs. Lenny Kravitz – Superlove [LE7ELS / Big Beat]”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson â Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013