Toolroom Records returns after their acclaimed Miami 2012 compilation to bring us the first episode of their Ibiza 2012 compilation series. Blending melodic lead play with chunky tech beats, the imprint of Mark Knight attempts to set the tone for this year’s Ibiza season with previously unreleased music from the likes of Hardwell, Funkagenda, CaPa among others.
With Hardwell’s unexpected second coming to the label taking the headlining spot with a concoction of rolling chords and an ambiguous vocal, Sweden’s CaPa returns to Toolroom to build an impressive canvas of sturdy chord work before apexing into a Progressive offering more than worthy of Toolroom’s prestigious clubbing fraternity. Bringing resonant synths and big beats, Funkagenda presents his latest Pete Tong-approved original, still leaving room for Bass Kleph and Filthy Rich’s ‘Damage At The Disco’ to top the package with a fuse of Tyson’s more instrumentally refined House stylings with the deep groove orientated play that has excelled Rich’s reputation across Europe.
2 Comments to “Release: Toolroom Records pres. Ibiza 2012 Volume 1”
Today's Events / Releases
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013