Beloved Progressive warrior and momentous Aussie studio force Dirty South will make a long overdue appearance at Gothenburg’s close to 2000-capacity Trädgår’n nightclub on July 12 amid his whirlwind summer European tour. Fresh off the mark from his powerful remix of John Dahlback’s ‘Embrace Me’ and a glowing presence at the globe’s hottest summer festivals, this Thursday will see Dragan Roganovic make his first Swedish pit stop for the summer to engage his Scandinavian fan with the best of his Phazing artillery ahead of Friday’s performance at Stockholm’s Ambassadeur. Given the quality output and consistent energy already committed to 2012, this rare and intimate showcase from the universal House icon is not to be missed.
To commemorate the occasion, Beat My Day is offering an exclusive guest list for the show, giving Dirty South fans a chance to catch both acts free of charge. To enter simply fill out the form below with your full name, age (18+ required) and e-mail.
Guest list spots will be distributed on a first come first serve basis and each successful applicant will receive entry for themselves +1 before 23:30. Doors open at 22:00.
The guest list is closed.
6 Comments to “Get to see Dirty South free of charge at Trädgår’n in Gothenburg on July 12”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013