Following on from the May launch, Mark Knight’s Toolroom Records unleash episode two of their new Toolroom TV concept, where the crew wing Stateside for this year’s Miami Winter Music Conference.
Toolroom catches up with BBC Radio 1’s Heidi and DJ Sneak at DJ Mag’s annual pool party at Shelborne Hotel before chit-chatting to Russia’s Nina Kraviz about her album, men and how she got into producing. Label regular Alex Kenji talks a bit about his Miami Music Week experience this year and Eddie Halliwell shows us the city of Manchester, with Funkagenda and Sander van Doorn revealing bits about their respective collaborative efforts alongside Mark Knight. Lastly, Toolroom speaks briefly with label head Mark Knight before heading back to London for an exclusive interview with Fedde le Grand ahead of his takeover party at the legendary Ministry of Sound nightclub.
2 Comments to “Toolroom TV Episode 2: Miami Music Week 2012”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013