In the aftermath of Adrian Lux’s self-entitled debut album and in anticipation of the remixed edition of the album to drop, Swedish Progressive tandem Bauer & Lanford step up to unveil their floor filling take on the young Swedish tune monger’s album-mark ‘Weekend Heroes’. A staple in Lux’s sets of late, Lux’s more restrained canvas is given a firm euphoric turn to the festival proof energy that 21st century Dance music now demands.
Still ducking and diving into an array of emotive melodic moments, the duo’s definitive lead play and atmospheric energy makes for a vital extension of the smoother original. While the world continues to conspire over the accession of radio friendly Dance Music, the notable quality of Bauer and Lanford’s production assets alongside Rebecca & Fiona’s vocal stylings make for a solid instalment of vocal Dance music for the masses.
Set for release in August.
7 Comments to “Preview: Adrian Lux – Weekend Heroes (Bauer & Lanford Remix) [Ultra]”
Today's Events / Releases
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013