As far as stateside clubbing breakthroughs are concerned, few have come in the same demand as New York resident Henry Steinway. But under the guise of his bleep-happy studio alias Clockwork, yet another meticulous release is on the cards for the aspiring Electro asset. Premiered by Mixmag after his remix remixes for Zedd’s ‘Spectrum’ with A-Trak and AutoErotique’s ‘Roll The Drums’, his latest studio endeavour sets positive light on just why the LA born producer is kicking up such a fuss for 2012. Titanic surges of bass and high-pitched synths in motion, ‘Titan’ sets itself apart from the hordes of Electro-savvy summer contenders with consistent stamina and that universal club-to-festival energy in hand.
Set for release August 7 alongside another single of his called ‘BBBS’.
Words by Dan Carter
4 Comments to “Preview: Clockwork – Titan [Mad Decent]”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013