With all signs pointing to an unstoppable ascent for Belgian brotherly duo Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, the aftermath of this year’s Tomorrowland festival sees them joined by Benelux peer Yves V for ‘Aftermath’. Charged with a solid backbone of peak time energy, the Benelux trio warm up the bass machines to bring their festival proof resonance to the final leg of the summer festival season with a heavy-footed new release for Smash The House.
Built with the bigger festival speakers close to mind, the burly low-end surges and churning rhythmic builds make for one of the most pervasive yet minimalistic peak timers of the season. Leaping from subtle swells to surges of standalone lead play, the Tomorrowland residents prove that less can still be all the more powerful on the 21st century dance floor with this triumphant low-end club cut.
‘Aftermath’ will be out soon on Smash The House.
17 Comments to “Preview: Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike & Yves V – Aftermath [Smash The House]”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013