As if his versatile style wasn’t enough to fortify himself as one of the most talented producers of modern-day tech-house and techno, Joris Voorn continues to impress with a return to Rejected to take on Mulder’s forthcoming track ‘Natural High’.
Already brandishing a total of three appearances on Pete Tong’s Essential Selection, the sophisticated stylings of his deeper House grooves marks a familiar and inspiring cut from the usually groundbreaking Netherlands asset turned Rejected head honcho. Donning a substantial Electronic diversion to the Mulder original, this edit may not successfully eclipse that of his acclaimed ‘Goodbye Fly‘ single but is still well worth a listen, bringing an infectious modern club twist to the table once again.
3 Comments to “Preview: Mulder – Natural High (Joris Voorn Edit) [Rejected]”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013