To say that the realms of Electro House have become somewhat predictable within its universal explosion is no overstatement. But on hand to bring his intricate take on the genre to the table, 17-year-old American Caveat, who is just about to join Dada Life on their Dada Land tour, unveils his debut original track, entitled ‘Bring The Bass Back’.
Jumping between fidgety synth leads and stadium-worthy chord play, his grinding sound scope of sturdy kicks and piercing lead play is a testament to underdog productions of a moderately high calibre. While missing out on the epic production values of his more esteemed peers, his young age has clearly not diluted his ability to produce intricate Electro of promising traits.
2 Comments to “Preview: Caveat – Bring The Bass Back”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013