Where tiger skin once symbolized grandeur to British colonial culture, the likeminded alias of Berlin’s Dub Taylor has reigned in a similar grandeur for his diligent House stylings.
Back on track for Sydney based imprint Future Classic, his four-track ‘Try The Impossible’ EP symbolizes a strong vintage resurgence for a genre too often lost in the shadows of fashionable culture. While the EP purveys some familiar hallmarks from the low-end leaning realms of Deep House, Taylor’s intricate key work and ornamented grooves play nostalgic wonder upon a sound that has been considerably replicated in a less uplifting manner of late.
Tigerskin’s four-track ‘Try The Impossible’ EP is digitally released today on Beatport.
2 Comments to “Release: Tigerskin – Try The Impossible EP”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013