With Revealed Recordings already on a hot flush for 2013, Armada favorites W&W follow-up 2012’s ‘Trigger’ alongside homeland peer Ummet Ozcan to test the boundaries of Progressive Trance and peak time club fuel with ‘The Code’. Having been premiered during Hardwell’s set at Amsterdam Dance Event and featured in his debut Essential Mix, the track collects upfront euphoria and in-your-face energy for a seamless intervention in their nations pitch-pervading tendencies with strong melodic digressions. While the industry may seem to have taken a cookie-cutter approach to big room club fuel of late, ‘The Code’ puts these two Dutch acts firmly on the map with this energizing nod to the promising potential of modern peak time club music.
Out today on Beatport.
Words by Dan Carter
6 Comments to “Release: W&W & Ummet Ozcan – The Code”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013