Off the back of taking on rework duties for Depeche Mode’s ‘Enjoy The Silence‘, the man behind the black visor, best known to the world as Kryder, is back to release his first solo release of the year as part of Cr2’s Miami 2013 compilation, following up on last September’s ‘Scorpio‘.
Ditching the grinding Electro approach of his last single, ‘Vyper’ rallies swift percussions and the raw energy closer associated with the sound scope that has pervaded his spree of collaborative remixes alongside Tom Staar.
Out today on Beatport.
One Comment to “Release: Kryder – Vyper”
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013