Evidently keen to extend the his homeland’s overhaul of taste making club music, Floridian hopeful Adrien Mezsi drops a strong soundtrack to the last leg of the international clubbing season through his new summer mix. Tailored around a slew of stern bootlegs and fresh remixes from across the court of global Dance music, Federico Scavo’s remix of Hot Mouth and Chris James’ ‘Totally Worth It‘, PeaceTreaty’s ‘In Time‘ with Anabel Englund and Arty’s euphoric take on Zedd’s ‘Spectrum’ among others make for a vivacious melodic collection of tracks from this talented stateside contender.
01. Hot Mouth feat. Chris James – Totally Worth It (Federico Scavo Remix) [Rising]
02. Dirty South & Thomas Gold feat. Kate Elsworth – Alive [Phazing] w/ Deniz Koyu – Bong [Refune] w/ Kaskade & Skrillex – Lick It (Norman Doray Remix) [Ultra] (Adrien Mezsi Booty)
03. Dada Life – Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker (Otto Knows Dub Remix) [So Much Dada]
04. Lana Del Rey – Video Games (LA Riots Bootleg) w/ Jordy Lishious – Lump [Revealed] (Hook N Sling Bootleg)
05. Nari & Milani – Atom [Size] w/ Hardwell – Spaceman [Revealed] w/ Tiësto & Mark Knight feat. Dino – Beautiful World [Toolroom]
06. Sultan + Ned Shepard vs. Thomas Sagstad feat. Steve Smith – Somebody To Love (Third Party Remix)
07. AN21 & Max Vangeli vs. Steve Angello – H8RS [Size] w/ ATB feat. Cristina Soto – Twisted Love (Otto Knows Remix) [Kontor] (Third Culture Bootleg)
08. Jupiter Ace feat. Geneva Lane – Glowing In The Dark (Adrien Mezsi Remix)
09. Hard Rock Sofa & Swanky Tunes – Here We Go [Axtone]
10. PeaceTreaty feat. Anabel Englund – In Time [Dim Mak]
11. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma – Spectrum (Arty Remix) [Interscope]
Known for the Pete Tong-supported Ouufff and the remix on In The Sunshine, Orange County-raised Adrien Mezsi delivers a second hour-long mixtape for the widely acknowledged Radio FG. It showcases a bunch of new mashups, a high-quality selection of tunes and broad dynamics in terms of genres and sounds. Also, this one includes such records as Tommy Trash’s Future Folk debut on Musical Freedom, the Alesso remix on River Flows In You, the 2011 rework of Thomas Gold’s Marsch Marsch, Deniz Koyu’s Hertz single among many others.
01. Ray Foxx – The Trumpeter (Style Of Eye Remix) [Defected]
02. Deniz Koyu – Tung! [Flamingo] w/ Moby – Bodyrock [V2]
03. Deniz Koyu – Hertz [Flamingo] w/ Cassius – I Love U So [Ed Bangers]
04. Thomas Gold – Marsch Marsch (2011 Rework) [Toolroom]
05. Tommy Trash – Future Folk [Musical Freedom] w/ Kaskade feat. Dragonette – Fire In Your New Shoes [Ultra]
06. Dirty South & Thomas Gold feat. Kate Elsworth – Alive (Tommy Trash Remix) [Phazing]
07. Jasper Forks – River Flows In You (Alesso Remix) [Kontor] w/ James Blunt – Dangerous (Deniz Koyu & Johan Wedel Remix) [Atlantic]
08. Ellie Goulding – Starry Eyed (AN21 & Max Vangeli Remix) [Polydor] w/ Lucid – I Can’t Help Myself (Tim Mason Remix) [MFU]
09. Diddy, Dirty Money feat. Skylar Grey – Coming Home (Dirty South Remix) [Interscope] w/ Arty – Around The World [Anjunabeats]
10. Rye Rye feat. Robyn – Never Will Be Mine (Fedde Le Grand Remix) [Interscope]
11. David Guetta – Paris [EMI] w/ Niki & The Dove – Mother Protect (Alex Metric Remix) [EMI]
12. Adrian Lux – Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode) [Axtone] w/ Everything But The Girl – Missing [Sire]
13. Alex Metric & Charli XCX – End Of The World [EMI]
/Jesper & Anton
Flipping from the floor filling tones of saxophone to a massive array of driven beats, this single is certainly going to be break new soil the two American up-and-comers. Clearly suited for the beach is the new collaboration in between Adrien Mezsi and Jared Dietch named Ouufff. As Mezsi has just let out his remix of In The Sunshine, originally made by Disfunktion and Max C, the Orange County-based producer returns to the record label of Dietch – Camel Rider Music – to follow up his EP from early January with the sax-dominated release of Ouufff. The package also comes along with a remix from Tom Flynn, Birmingham’s tech icon that is a known name after his Bianca release on Size earlier this year, that was recently supported by Pete Tong in his Essential Selection on BBC Radio 1.
00:00 – Original Mix
02:04 – Tom Flynn Remix
Following the self-evident success from the release of Johan Wedel and Don Palm’s remix, the sought-after but not officially released Adrien Mezsi take is now being given away for free. Being one of the more superb singles from the Dutch duo, Disfunktion, In The Sunshine has boasted itself as a dance-friendly, feel-good track that has had an astonishing march onto the progressive House scene. Starring an amazing vocal from Max C, Mezsi adds a bouncing beat and graceful piano leads to the original that stuns us with the question why this version was not worthy a feature in the official package. The American up-and-comer that is just around the corner from releasing his saxophone production, Ouufff, with Jared Dietch is also behind well-shaped takes of I Follow Rivers and Say Hello.
The track was not uploaded 9 months ago as the Soundcloud player suggests but replaced the preview just recently.
With the sun-splashed Summer vibes just around the corner, the two talents, Adrien Mezsi and Jared Dietch are preparing their new piece called Ouufff. Going from the floorfilling tones of saxophone to a massive set of driven beats, this single is certainly going to be a groundbreaking release for the two up-and-comers. It’s due to be released on August 30th via Camel Rider Music, have a listen!
Following up on his latest EP for Camel Rider Music, the American Adrien Mezsi is back, taking on the Swedish Lykke Li and her acclaimed track called I Follow Rivers. A distinct sound graced with that wonderful voice of hers. The talented producer is giving it away for free, grab yourself a copy now!
/Anton & Jesper
The North American producers Digital Lab, Adrien Mezsi and Pedro Henriques join forces to produce a smashing remix of the duo Deep Dish’s immortal track Say Hello. These three talents have shown off great potential lately and this year can’t go nothing but successful for the shooting-stars. This remix is now being given away for free, don’t miss out on this one!
Following up on his EP for Camel Rider Music, the American rising talent Adrien Mezsi is back taking on Lykke Li and her I Follow Rivers. A distinct sound graced with that wonderful voice of hers. It’s due to be released on March 1st, have a listen!
The American-based Adrien Mezsi delivers a new two track-EP of his, which got released today on Camel Rider Music. Although the harmonic double-beating 1987 combines power and melody making it a fulfilled bomb on paper, the likes of mine fall into the advantage of the powerful club craft Shadows, have a listen and judge for yourselves!
0:00 – 1987
1:07 – Shadows
The French upcoming Dj/producer Luke Tolosan delivers a brand new piano smasher of his called Let Me Take The Vibe. It’s out now on Big Big Soundz Recordings along with four remixes by Greedy Swede, Adrien Mezsi, Cesar Bass Romero and Eddine B, all representing one element within house music, check it out!
0:00 – Original Mix
2:53 - Greedy Swede Remix
5:06 – Adrien Mezsi Remix
6:38 – Eddine B Remix
9:31 - CBR a.k.a Cesar Bass Romero Remix
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 30 May, 2013