With the harmonic remix of Daft Punk under his belt, Avicii is unveiling a brand new piece of his in a video reflecting upon his stunning show in Karlstad last month. Having made big splashes in the digital pond with such smashers as Blessed, ”ID” and his successful remix of Drowning, the highly-acclaimed icon of melodic house returns with a new single called Silhouettes. With an absolute brilliant melody on his hands and a smashing bassline at his mercy, this one is certain to go down a successful path. It’s graced with a massive vocal, coming from the corners of well-known Swedish singer Salem Al Fakir, which unfortunately is not included in this preview of the track. However, Avicii has reccuringly proven himself worthy of recognition and has become one of the greater ones in the industry at this very moment. This new single of his is certainly no exception to the fact! It’s due soon on At Night, have a listen!
Here is a video footage from Tim Berg aka Avicii & At Night Management on the minitour of France in May 2010. The winner of the Alcoholic Video Contest, Christos Selman enjoyed the prize of joining en-route all expenses paid through the entire tour. This video is shot & edited by Christos Selman. Enjoy guys!
1. Bob Sinclar – New New New (Avicii Meets Yellow Mix)
2. Junior Caldera feat. Sophie Ellis Bextor – Can’t Fight This Feeling (Avicii’s Universe Mix)
3. Tiesto feat CC Sheffield – Escape Me (Aviciis Remix At Night)
4. Temper Traps – Eurhythmic Disposition (Eddie Thoneick Bootleg)
5. Swedish House Mafia – One (Original Mix)
6. Bob Sinclar – New New New (Avicii Meets Yellow Mix)
7. Tim Berg – Bromance (Avicii’s Arena Mix)