With their brilliant remix of Animale on the shelves, French Government fires away a brand new tech EP of theirs, representing Canada-based Definitive Recordings. With chunky beats on their hands, the French duo has certainly managed to create two-headed monster of an release, headlined by stripped, pounding beats and brilliantly cacophonous sounds abound on Disco Sauvage, which is accompanied by yet another great example of world-class tech in Tech Advantage!
/Jesper & Anton
French Government presents a new track of theirs as well as introducing a new type of sound. The track is called Tech Avantage and is, as the name campaigns, a tech production, here being played by Olivier Giacomotto. It’s due to be released soon on Definitive Recordings, have a listen!
Next release from Phunk Investigation is a remix of Roy Rosenfeld – Jerusalem. Out soon on Definitive Recordings. Enjoy!
New track from Paul Thomas, time in a collaboration together with Manuel De La Mare. It’s called If I Feel and is signed by Definitive Records, getting released this month, stay tuned for more info!
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013