Back on remix duty after taking on Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs’ ‘Your Love‘, Detroit’s Waze & Odyssey put their twist on Duke Dumont’s acclaimed follow-up to ‘The Giver’, titled ‘Need U (100%)’. Chopping A*M*E’s vocal work into rerunning vocal chants, the Detroit duo swap Dumont’s usual toe-tapping grooves for their warm and bubbly piano stylings for yet another strong and original remix from the aspiring masters of vintage House music.
Out March 31st.
Fresh from his debut Essential Mix for BBC Radio One, British House contender Duke Dumont opens proceedings for the newly formed Blasé Boys Club imprint with Deep vocal outing ‘Need U (100%)’. Still very much in the spotlight from his 2012 offering ‘The Giver’, the Duke’s well groomed take on the deeper side of House music unites his usual toe-tapping grooves alongside an unsuspectingly supple top line to the maximal effect. In an offering that is sure to turn heads to more the positive realms of radio-friendly club music, Blasé Boys Club make a powerful first impression with magical early moment for British House music.
Out now on Beatport.
Words by Dan Carter
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013