Brotherly Stockholm duo and widely supported House enthusiasts Lunde Bros are back to take on remix duties for the vocal mix of John Dahlback’s ‘Life’, featuring Swedish pop princess Agnes, for their first release of 2013.
Rife with the low-end energy and indolent lead play, their Big Beat debut sees them put a darker club twist on the blissful original of ‘Life’. Still boasting the exceptionally varied properties now associated with the John Dahlback approved maestros, the duo provides a solid contender for the soundtrack to one of Dance music’s most important yearly outings, better known as Miami Music Week.
Out on February 11th along with remixes from Feenixpawl and Lazy Rich.
Already ornamented as two of Sweden’s hotter club contenders, Lunde Bros fulfill their trilogy for John Dahlback’s Mutants imprint with the ‘Put Em Up’ EP.
‘Put Em Up’ provides a scattered ascent of vicious leads and assorted rhythmic progressions that climaxes in the duo’s signature blend of pitch pervading Electro. Despite lacking the immediate instability of the EP’s A-side, ‘Get Down’ is yet further evidence of the floor-filling progress the brotherly outfit has made. Opting for mechanical turbulence over euphoric bliss, Lunde Bros’ third installment for Mutants utilizes the disjointed take on Electro House that the duo has come to master over the past couple of years.
Out now on Beatport.
00:00 – Put Em Up
00:45 – Get Down
Words by Dan Carter
Having survived a commercial digression from their signature studio get-up, Stockholm-based brothers Christopher and Niklas Lunde return in true Lunde Bros fashion with a Fedde Le Grand-approved new release in ‘Can You Feel It’.
Fuelling the track with a mix of bouncy beat work and minimalistic lead play, ‘Can You Feel It’ is as chunky and rhythmically refined as you would expect from the Swedish duo that has become known by their penchant for fine House music with a techy twist. Laced with scattered vocal chants and churning bass manoeuvres throughout, their debut on Marco V’s In Charge label is a solid example of why bouncy House is still an avenue well worth pursuing amid the somewhat stateside biased 21st century Electronic music explosion.
Having survived a commercial digression from their signature studio get-up, Stockholm brothers Christopher and Niklas Lunde return in true Lunde Bros fashion with their Fedde Le Grand-approved next release, ‘Can You Feel It’.
Fuelling the track with a concoction of bouncy beat work and minimalistic lead work, ‘Can You Feel It’ is as chunky and rhythmically refined as you would expect from the Swedish duo that is known for their penchant for fine House music with a techy twist. Laced with scattered vocal chants and churning bass manoeuvres throughout, their debut on Marco V’s In Charge label is a solid example of why bouncy House is an avenue well worth pursuing amid the somewhat stateside biased 21st century Electronic music explosion.
Out on November 19.
Brotherly Stockholm duo and widely supported House enthusiasts Lunde Bros extend an already promising year of releases with the ninth instalment of their newly relaunched ‘This Is Lunde Bros’ mix series for FG Radio USA. In a signature surge of charged Progressive cuts and eclectic club outings, Christopher and Niklas soar through an array of handpicked club favourites have characterised their series of hour-long mixes. The mix features the likes of Steve Angello’s ‘Yeah‘, the extended mix of Zedd’s ‘Stache‘, brand-new from My Digital Enemy and more.
01. My Digital Enemy – New Sensation [Zulu]
02. Carl Tricks – Exterminate [Hysteria]
03. Moguai & Tommy Trash – In N’ Out (Tommy Trash Club Mix) [Mau5trap]
04. Zedd – Stache (Extended Mix) [Interscope]
05. Kill The Buzz – Party Hard [Revealed]
06. Laidback Luke feat. Wynter Gordon – Speak Up (Chris Lake Remix) [Mixmash]
07. Nicky Romero & Calvin Harris – Iron (Tony Romera Remix) [Protocol]
08. Tiësto & Allure – Pair Of Dice [Musical Freedom]
09. MyBack – Clap Yo Handz [Mutants]
10. Jewels & Scott Sparks vs. Mark Knight – Toxic Love (Lunde Bros. Edit)
11. John Dahlback – Panic [Rising]
12. Steve Angello – Yeah [Size]
13. Deniz Koyu feat. Wynter Gordon – Follow You [Big Beat]
14. Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin – Don’t You Worry Child (Extended Mix)
Stockholm brotherly duo Lunde Bros break the silence that followed the 43rd episode of their weekly mix series with a relaunch of as a weekly radio show for FG Radio USA. In a signature blend of Progressive cuts and eclectic club outings, Christopher and Niklas Lunde soar through an array of handpicked club favourites that have characterised their series of hour-long mixes. The relaunch premiere features such tracks as Mason’s ‘Animat‘, the Chris Lake edit of Mario Larrea’s ‘Belief‘, PeaceTreaty’s ‘In Time‘, the Matisse & Sadko remix of ‘Unity‘ and more.
01. PeaceTreaty feat. Anabel Englund – In Time [Dim Mak]
02. Hard Rock Sofa – Starlight [Fly Eye]
03. Mario Larrea feat. Jennifer Levy – Belief (Chris Lake Edit) [Rising]
04. fRew feat. John Dubbs & Honorebel – Wicked Woman (Tommy Trash Remix) [Onelove] w/ Coldplay – Paradise (Lunde Bros. Edit)
05. Nicky Romero & Zedd feat. LIZ – Human [Interscope]
06. Gregor Salto – Azumba [Mixmash]
07. Zedd feat. Mathew Koma – Spectrum (Deniz Koyu Remix) [Interscope]
08. Albin Myers – The Beast [Musical Freedom]
09. Mason – Animat [Spinnin]
10. Hardwell – Three Triangles [Toolroom] w/ Lunde Bros – Blablabla (Lunde Bros. Edit)
11. Rob Marmot & My Digital Enemy – African Drop (Tom Staar Remix) [Wall]
12. Shinedown – Unity (Matisse & Sadko Remix) [Atlantic]
13. Calvin Harris feat. Example – We’ll Be Coming Back (Michael Woods Remix) [Sony]
14. Labrinth – Last Time (Knife Party Remix) [Sony]
With support still reigning in from the likes of Afrojack, brotherly Stockholm duo Lunde Bros return to mix duties for yet another one hour mix of fairly unique properties. Blazing through a selection of the finest within recent Tech, Progressive and Electro releases, episode 43 of “This Is Lunde Bros” proves as potent as it is reassuringly fresh as far as well-disposed mixtures of different subgenres are concerned. It features the likes of Umek and Mike Vale’s ‘Chosen‘, the Dirty South remix of ‘Embrace Me‘, Pryda’s ‘Allein‘ as well as the unreleased vocal version of a classic John Dahlback original and more.
01. NERVO – You’re Gonna Love Again (Pleasurekraft ‘Happily Never After’ Remix) [EMI]
02. Umek & Mike Vale – Chosen 
03. Thomas Gold – Circles [Axtone]
04. John Dahlback feat. Urban Cone & Lucas Nord – Embrace Me (Dirty South Remix) [Phazing]
05. Deadmau5 feat. Chris James – The Veldt (Tommy Trash Remix) [Mau5trap]
06. Jason Herd feat. The Bleackworks – It’s OK
07. Jerry Rekonius – Paranormal [Spinnin]
08. Adrian Lux feat. Dante – Burning (Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl Remix) [Ultra]
09. John Dahlback feat. Iossa – Living A Lie [White]
10. 9Five – Smoke [Cr2]
11. Afrojack & Shermanology – Cant Stop Me (R3hab & Dyro Remix) [Wall]
12. Pryda – Allein [Virgin]
Now broadcasted on six radio stations across Europe, Niklas and Christopher Lunde, better known as Lunde Bros, continue their weekly radio show entitled ‘This Is Lunde Bros’ with a new 41st episode. In an hour-long mix of tech, progressive and electro, the Stockholm duo’s latest mixtape includes the likes of Zedd’s chart-topping ‘Spectrum‘ alongside Matthew Koma, Nervo’s ‘You’re Gonna Love Again‘, Lazy Rich, Hirshee and Amba Shepherd’s ‘Damage Control‘ as well as one of the many upcoming tracks from the John Dahlback.
01. Rene Amesz & Jasper Clash – Kippefeessie [Toolroom]
02. Dario Nunez – Sra Maria [Soleado]
03. Abel The Kid – In My House [Synergy]
04. Hardwell – Three Triangles [Toolroom]
05. Lazy Rich & Hirshee feat. Amba Shepherd – Damage Control [Rising]
06. Eva Simons – I Don’t Like You (Nicky Romero Remix) [Interscope]
07. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma – Spectrum [Interscope]
08. Erick Morillo & Eddie Thoneick feat. Skin – If This Ain’t Love (Antranig Remix) [Subliminal]
09. Cosmo Klein – The Night (Nilson & 8th Note Remix) [Toca45]
10. John Dahlback – Comet [Joia]
11. Nervo – You’re Gonna Love Again [Astralwerks]
12. Miike Snow – The Wave (Thomas Gold Remix) [Axtone]
13. Jordy Dazz – OMG [Revealed] w/ Fatboy Slim – Star 69 (Acappella) (Lunde Bros. Edit)
14. Justin Bieber – Boyfriend (Dada Life Remix) [The Island Def Jam]
/Jesper & Anton
Brotherly Stockholm duo and widely supported House enthusiasts Lunde Bros extend an already promising year of releases with the 40th instalment of their ‘This Is Lunde Bros’ mix series. In a signature surge of charged Progressive cuts and eclectic club outings, Christopher and Niklas soar through an array of handpicked club favourites that have characterised their series of hour-long mixes. It features the likes of Nicky Romero and ZROQ’s ‘WTF‘, Third Party’s Loleatta Holloway-sampled ‘Thank You‘ and the Tommy Trash remix of ‘In N Out‘ among others.
/Jesper & Anton
From Eric Prydz’s own re-edit of Andreas Postl and his ‘Mighty Love‘ through to the Tommy Trash edit of Chris Lake’s ‘Build Up‘ and on, Lunde Bros are back to release episode 39 of their weekly series of mixtapes titled “This Is Lunde Bros.” Now broadcasted on six radio stations across Europe, the Stockholm-based brotherly duo continue to garner support from across the spectrum with a solid, new one hour mix. Swedish House Mafia-approved ‘Feel It’ by John Dahlback makes a further appearance, leaving room for the likes of Zedd’s upcoming first album single ‘Spectrum‘ and Eitro’s ‘True Story‘ to make up another well-contrasted selection of tracks.
/Jesper & Anton