Hot off a high-octane showcase alongside Style of Eye, Sweden’s Lunde Bros return to mix duties for yet another episode of their weekly ”This Is Lunde Bros.” Bringing together a host of tech records and a somewhat unobvious selection of progressive and electro, the Stockholm duo continue to depart from the more uncreative kind of mixes for episode 38. It features the likes of Dada Life’s much talked about remix of Justin Bieber’s ‘Boyfriend‘, the Thomas Gold remix of Miike Snow’s ‘The Wave‘, Chuckie and Gregori Klosman’s ‘The Numb3r5‘ and more.
Hotly tipped Swedish breakthrough and Refune approved studio force Style of Eye has continued to raise the bar for Electro stylings across the globe. But in a triumphant return to the Swedish capital, hometown peers Lunde Bros will join Style of Eye for an exclusive hometown showcase at Stockholm’s Ambassadeur nightclub on May 16 for the national holidays.
To commemorate the occasion Beat My Day is offering an exclusive guest list for the show, giving fans a chance to catch both acts free of charge. To enter simply email your name and age to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Style of Eye guest list’. Guest list spots will be distributed on a first come first serve basis and each successful applicant will receive entry for themselves +1 before midnight (00:00). Due to the adult nature of this competition, entrants must be aged 18+.
Style of Eye – Devastate (Dub Mix)
Seamus Haji & Nelski – Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Lunde Bros Remix)
When: 16th of May, 22:00 – 04:00 May 17th (GMT+1)
Where: Ambassadeur, Kungsgatan 18 Stockholm, Sweden
Line-up: Style Of Eye + Lunde Bros
Age: 20+ (18+ on our guest list)
Stockholm-based Lunde Bros continue to showcase their quite diverse preferences as far as club music is concerned, releasing episode 36 of their weekly mix series titled ”This Is Lunde Bros.” Merging a handful heavy-hitting electro-house gems with a select and stellar few more emotive tracks, the brotherly duo collects a wide range of different sounds for another well-mixed one hour mix. Track wise, it features Joris Voorn’s ‘Goodbye Fly‘, Dyro and Rene Kuppens ‘Raid‘, Otto Knows ‘Million Voices‘ and more.
01. Joris Voorn – Goodbye Fly [Rejected]
02. Bobby Burns – Next [Stealth] w/ Dada Life – Happy Violence [So Much Dada] (Lunde Bros Edit)
03. Bingo Players – Rattle [Hysteria]
04. Laidback Luke feat. Wynter Gordon – Speak Up (Chris Lake Remix) [Mixmash]
05. Dyro & Rene Kuppens – Raid [Revealed]
06. Damien N-Drix – Get Ready [Dirty Noise]
07. Swedish House Mafia – Greyhound [EMI]
08. M-3ox feat. Heidrun – Beating Of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko Remix) [Heat]
09. Otto Knows – Million Voices [Refune]
10. Tristan Garner – Punx [Xtra Life]
11. Albin Myers – Tick Tick Tock [Dim Mak]
12. Alvaro & The Partysquad – Wataah [Spinnin] w/ Ferry Corsten – Punk (Arty ‘Rock-N-Rolla’ Remix) [Flashover] (Lunde Bros Edit)
13. Dada Life – Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker (Vocal Mix) [So Much Dada]
14. Sander van Doorn & Mayaeni – Nothing Inside [Doorn]
Rife with emotive and heavy-hitting cuts, Stockholm residing brothers Christopher and Niklas Lunde, better known as Lunde Bros, continue their weekly radio show with a fresh, 35th episode. Despite not being too fond of enigmatic mashups and edits, the Swedish duo’s ”This Is Lunde Bros” series has established itself through a fairly unique selection of tracks and well-crafted transitions. Boasting air-time on seven radio stations across Europe, this week’s mix features Porter Robinson’s ‘Language‘, the forthcoming Nicky Romero remix of Eva Simons ‘I Don’t Like You‘ and more.
/Jesper & Anton
Now broadcasted on six radio stations across Europe, Niklas and Christopher Lunde, better known as Lunde Bros, continue their weekly series of mixtapes titled ‘This Is Lunde Bros’ with an excellent 34th episode. From arguably one of the hottest and most underrated tech-house tracks of the year to Wolfgang Gartner’s soon-to-be-released ‘Red Line’ to Sidney Samson’s hard-hitting ‘Get Low‘, the latest Lunde Bros mix out is further testament to their fairly distinct musical preferences. It also features the likes of Michael Brun and Special Features ‘Synergy‘, Lazy Rich’s ‘Breakfast of Champions‘ and more.
01. Blue Boy – Remember Me (Hoxton Whores Remix) [Toolroom]
02. Roul & Doors – Guinea [Copyright]
03. Doman & Gooding – Hit Me With The Lights (Swanky Tunes Remix) [Superficial]
04. Dada Life – Rolling Stones T-Shirt [So Much Dada]
05. Wolfgang Gartner – Red Line [Ultra]
06. Rene Amesz – Ray Of Light [Spinnin]
07. Hardwell & Dannic – Kontiki [Revealed]
08. fRew feat. John Dubbs & Honorebel – Wicked Woman (Tommy Trash Remix) [Onelove]
09. Michael Brun & Special Features – Synergy [Phazing]
10. Michael Calfan – Mozaik [Stealth]
11. Seamus Haji & Nelski – Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Lunde Bros. Remix) [Rising]
12. Lazy Rich – Breakfast Of Champions [Big Fish]
13. Sidney Samson – Get Low [Rock The Houze]
Brotherly Stockholm duo and widely supported House enthusiasts Lunde Bros extend an already promising year of releases with the 33rd instalment of their ‘This Is Lunde Bros’ mix series. In a signature surge of charged Progressive cuts and eclectic club outings, Christopher and Niklas soar through an array of handpicked club favourites alongside the expertly tailored edits and remixes that have characterised their series of hour-long mixes. With the addition of high profile new releases from Porter Robinson and Nari & Milani, all the boxes are ticked for this familial effort in Swedish House showmanship. Track wise, it features Albin Myers’ ‘Bumbaclot‘, John Dahlback’s ‘Start Lovin You‘, Firebeatz ‘Miniman‘ and more.
Words by Dan Carter
Seeing support from such heavyweights as David Guetta and Afrojack on their latest studio endeavors, Lunde Bros return to mixtape duty, delivering the 30th episode of their now weekly radio that is This Is Lunde Bros. Featuring a versatile track selection and solid mixing, this latest one hour mix of the musical preferences of this promising Stockholm duo is not one to fall in oblivion. Track wise, this one includes the likes of Mord Fustang’s ‘Super Fever‘, the Tommy Trash remix of ‘Wicked Woman‘, Anger Dimas and Bassjackers ‘RIA‘ as well as the Dirty South edit of Michael Brun’s Phazing debut ‘Rise‘ among others.
Hot off their debut on Chris Lake’s Rising Music label, Lunde Bros are back on mixtape duty, releasing the 28th episode of their nowadays weekly radio show that is ‘This Is Lunde Bros’. Focusing on keeping things simple yet creative and diverse as far as the track selection goes, this mix is nothing but a genuine treat to the aural cavities. It collects the likes of up-and-coming Probe’s second coming to Plasmapool, ‘Ultimate‘, the Matisse & Sadko remix of ‘Beating Of My Heart‘, Arty, Matisse & Sadko’s ‘Trio‘ as well as DubVision’s modern House revamp of Moby ‘In This World’, entitled ‘All By Myself‘, and more.
01. Probe – Ultimate [Plasmapool]
02. M-3ox feat. Heidrun – Beating Of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko Remix) [Heat]
03. Starkillers & Dmitry KO – Light It Up (Michael Woods Re-Edit) [Diffused]
04. Alaa & Alexander Adstedt feat. Lina Harriette – Illusion [TopDJ]
05. James Blunt – Superstar (Daddy’s Groove Remix) [Atlantic]
06. Arty, Matisse & Sadko – Trio [Axtone]
07. Seamus Haji & Nelski – Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Lunde Bros Remix) [Rising]
08. NO_ID – How R U Feeling Right Now (Michael Woods Re-Edit) [Diffused] w/ Calvin Harris – Awooga [Fly Eye]
09. Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero – Freaky [White Label]
10. Sidney Samson feat. Tony Cha Cha – Something In The Air [Spinnin]
11. Dirty South & Thomas Gold feat. Kate Elsworth – Alive (Tommy Trash Remix) [Phazing]
12. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – REJ [Smash The House]
13. DubVision – All By Myself [Spinnin]
Swedish House protégés Lunde Bros have swept up a feisty storm amid their country’s elegant Electronic Renaissance. Returning to CR2 Records for round five of their outings for the imprint amid the building hysteria of Miami WMC, ‘What’ places the duo back on their fertile soil in aid of the labels seasonal compilation alongside Nicky Romero and MYNC. Rife with low-end energy and indolent lead play, their penultimate showdown for Cr2 marks one of intense verve where their homeland’s distinctly recognisable vibes are concerned. Still boasting the exceptionally varied properties now associated with the John Dahlback approved maestros, this is a strong contender for the soundtrack to one of EDM’s most important yearly outings.
‘What’ is released on February 20th.
Words by Dan Carter
Raking in impressive plays from the likes of David Guetta, Afrojack and Groove Armada for Knifeproblems – one of the singles on their recent second installment on John Dahlback’s Mutants Records – the Stockholm-based Lunde Bros come out with the 23rd episode of their weekly series of mixtapes now also airing on several radio stations across Europe. Reflecting on their own, widespread musical preferences, this well-structured mix covers tracks such as Taurus & Vaggeli’s widely underestimated Motorpunk, the chart-topping Axwell mix of In My Mind as well as the much talked about Tommy Trash remix for Ladi Dadi to name a few.
/Jesper & Anton
Today's Events / Releases
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 23 May, 2013