Taken from his charitable ”DANCE (RED), SAVE LIVES” compilation, Tiësto partners with non-profit organisation (RED) to put a very 21st century twist on U2’s ‘Pride (In The Name Of Love)’ for the sake of fighting AIDS.
While the general consensus goes that this 1984 classic is best left untouched, Tiësto’s latest work sees him lay down as respectful a remix as possible under the controversial circumstances. With proceeds for the record sales going to the Global Fund, Tijs Verwets provides a melodic remix of a true U2 classic in hopes of raising awareness over the elimination and transmission of HIV from mothers to their babies by 2015.
Upcoming Events / Releases
- 20 May, 2013
- WOWWOWMaison & Dragen - WOW all day
- EchoesEchoesHenrik B, Niklas Gustavsson & Peter Johansson – Echoes all day
- BuzzcutBuzzcutBingo Players - Buzzcut all day
- Never Say GoodbyeNever Say GoodbyeHardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights - Never Say Goodbye all day
- Bad GuyBad GuyGregori Klosman & Tony Romera - Bad Guy all day
- PhantomPhantomFehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends] all day
- 21 May, 2013
- 23 May, 2013